Shea heart shape pendant with chain necklace. It can be paired with Shea Earring and Shea Ring.
- Chain Length : 40 cm.
- Pendant : 2 cm.
- Extender : 5 cm.
- Comes with a box.
WE DO NOT SELL:
- Sterling Silver
- Stainless Steel
- Real/Genuine jewelry: Gold or diamond
Our items WILL eventually tarnish. We are only a “fashion jewelry” brand.
Our metal setting is rhodium plated brass. It is not made of Sterling Silver nor Stainless Steel. Rhodium is often used to plate jewelry because it has a shiny & white finish. Brass is bronze and without the rhodium plating, it won’t look shiny & white. It is also hypoallergenic.
Rhodium Plating Doesn’t Last Forever
Jewelry plating is covering a metal surface with a very thin layer of another. Which means in time, the plating will eventually wear off. How fast it wears off depends upon how you care for your jewelry, your body chemistry and how often you use it. Plating wears off most quickly on rings because rings get in contact with surfaces & substance. You’ll know your plating is wearing off when you notice hints of yellow/bronze.
Our stones are made of Cubic Zirconia. Cubic Zirconia or CZ is made from zirconium dioxide, which comes closer than any other gem to matching the characteristics of a diamond. CZ is similar to a diamond with its brilliance and crystal clarity, but is man-made, colorless and flawless. It’s an affordable alternative.
Clean the jewelry by mixing water & mild liquid soap. Brush jewelry gently using a soft toothbrush. Rinse well & dry thoroughly with a soft, lint-free cloth or hairdryer. Cleaning it will bring back its brilliance.
Do not let perfume, lotion, hairspray, chlorine, salt water or other chemical substance come in contact with your jewelry. It will take out the plating and tarnish the jewelry.
Remove your jewelry before: Sleeping, bathing/showering, going swimming, workout/about to sweat excessively, doing household/cleaning chores that involves the use of cleaning chemicals.
STORE your jewelry in an airtight bag/box individually. Cramming them together can cause scratches.
*But take note that if it is the plating that has faded, then no cleaning will bring it back.
Metro Manila shipments
- Shipping fee: Php50.00
- Lead time: 2-5 days
Provincial (Outside Metro Manila) shipments
- Shipping fee: Php150.00
- Lead time: 2-5 days
- Including: Rizal, Bulacan, Laguna, Cavite
- Shipping fee: Php2,500.00 - Php3,5000.00
- Lead time: 5-7 days
- NOTE: All international shipments are subject to customs inspection. Any customs authority has the right to inspect packages and may charge duties and/or taxes. Any charges that will arise from the destination country is to be shouldered by the receiver.
- Cutoff for payments: 2pm (Philippine time)
- Shipments are only during Weekdays. All paid orders on Fridays, 2pm onwards & weekends will be shipped on the next Monday.
- No shipments during weekends/holidays
- Please note that we do not have any control on the specific date & time on when the courier will deliver the package. If you have any follow ups, questions or specific instructions, please call the courier directly and coordinate with them.